Long feasibility analyses?
- We are fast: Feasibility analysis in 48 hours; detailed quote in 14 days
- We will plan your project to series production in around six months: always on schedule and transparent
- We guarantee the process reliability of the tools.
- We will take care of the assembly setup, custom automation and the injection molding process
- We continuously safeguard your supply, even without exact demand planning
- We deliver competitive prices. - We ensure high QA standards in our documented processes
- We are fast: injection molding component production within 3–8 days.
- We deliver competitive prices - We ensure high QA standards in our documented processes .
- We will relieve you of the burden and assume responsibility for the smooth takeover of your production
- We will quickly and reliably relocate your production: coordination of the relocation process with you within one week
- We guarantee you that your existing tools retain the necessary process reliability
- We will safeguard the supply of purchase components
You want the best injection molding component – we know how it should be and will produce it accordingly. And do everything as quickly as possible! What sounds like an empty buzzword is actually our driving force for the production of innovative plastic components. After making your request, you will receive a personal answer within 48 hours. Can your product be realized exactly according to your ideas? If not, we will propose adjustments to you along with the feasibility results – always with the aim of guaranteeing the best product, in accordance with your requirements. As a rule, a detailed quote will follow within seven days and on average, we achieve series production after six months. It’s possible to be this fast!
We guarantee fast production on schedule, support from your personal contact and, of course, the quality assurance of all produced injection molding components and purchased products. We see ourselves as problem-solvers for unexpected challenges. For example, if your plan changes and you suddenly need large quantities, we will find a way! You can relax and let us take care of your injection molding components – we continuously ensure a smooth process.
You will receive a personal answer to your request within 24 hours.
Be it PEEK or PPSU, we process high-performance plastics for heavy-duty components with precision and at the highest level of quality. You require solutions for PA6 or PA66 components – we will help you find them, even for high-glass-fiber-filled products.
We assemble complex assemblies, both manually and with automated processes, from small to large quantities for special requirements. Be it diverse welding processes, screw connections, bonding or direct joining – TKT develops and produces components and assemblies using a wide range of joining processes.
Before distribution, we will carefully inspect your products and then package them to be ready for end users. Of course, this also includes automatically shipping the product in the corresponding customer transport packaging.
Production and assembly for food and medical applications. We produce components and assemblies using state-of-the-art technology.
Whether you want overmolded bushings or bushings with a subsequent screw connection, our vertical and horizontal injection molding machines give us all the options.
2-component process, whether plastic or metal, through reaction.
We are a reliable partner to our customers – and also to our suppliers, employees, our environment and the region where we work and live together. As far as we are concerned, entrepreneurial commitment and responsibility do not stop at our own company gate.
That’s why it’s a matter of course that, as a company, we take responsibility in a variety of ways and demonstrate our commitment in places where we can use our experience to help and support you. We are a member of wip (Wissens- und Innovations-Netzwerk Polymertechnik), the plastics industry network in northern Germany; Die Familienunternehmer, the lobby for family-operated businesses in Germany; and Let's MINT, a non-profit association that supports STEM in schools.
We develop and design a number of product and system solutions for tesa. Sales-ready assembly and the associated logistics are also very important.
Friwo AG has been our partner for many years and we intensively collaborate when it comes to development, production and logistics for high-quality plastic components and assemblies.
During our many years of partnership, we have supplied the company with complex assemblies for washing automation.
Developing, designing and producing high-quality components and custom assemblies for filtration systems are the basis for our joint business activity.
TKT Kunststoff-Technik GmbH
Bielefelder Str. 65
49196 Bad Laer
T +49 5424 2213-0
F +49 5424 2213-22